Ministries for Men
Director of Ministries for Men
Contact us today for dates, times, and more information about the many opportunities available for you in the ministries for men!
M4M provides men of all ages with opportunities for fellowship and training for growth in their relationship with Jesus Christ. We provide an atmosphere of acceptance to aid each man in fulfilling His call of ministry “to comfort others where he has been comforted.” (1 Thess. 5:11)
Goals of Ministries for Men:
- Introduce men to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ …men were created for intimate, personal relationships.
- Encourage the growth of men in body, mind and spirit …right living is the effect of completeness in the whole man.
- Involve every man in a place of personal ministry …investing in the Kingdom of God yields true riches.
7 Promises of a Promise Keeper:
- A Promise Keeper is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer and obedience to God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- A Promise Keeper is committed to pursuing vital relationships with a few other men, understanding that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises.
- A Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.
- A Promise Keeper is committed to supporting the mission of his church by honoring and praying for his pastor, and by actively giving his time and resources.
- A Promise Keeper is committed to reaching beyond any racial and denominational barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity.
- A Promise Keeper is committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (see Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
Opportunities to Get Involved:
- Men of Valor Discipleship Class: Thursday Nights at 7 PM in Room 104 – This class teaches men in an interactive environment to develop a submissive and teachable spirit, like David, to be a man after God’s own heart. Men will experience a transformation of mind by biblical patterns and principles and be empowered to love what God loves and hate what God hates.
- Wild Game Dinner: This outreach, typically held the eve of Super Bowl Sunday, is designed for the outdoorsman to participate by preparing their favorite game meal they captured during the hunting season, such as deer chili, lasagna, deer meat loaf, pheasant, deer chops, etc. Guest speakers are invited to minister the Word to men of all ages.
- Father/Son Events: We understand the role of a father is great as we look to our Heavenly Father as an example. These events encourage fathers to spend time with their children.
- Men’s Breakfast: Various times each year M4M holds a breakfast for all the men of the church to enjoy a time of fellowship.
- Golf Outings: Multiple times each year M4M holds a fundraiser golf outing for all the men of the church to enjoy a time of fun, fellowship, and the outdoors.
- Royal Ranger Leaders: Looking for men interested in teaching and assisting young boys with life-skill development.
- Handy Man: Assists those in need of repairs around the home. Also, looking for men who can provide home, auto, and odd job work for those in need.