- ● Check-In tablets will be manned by a Faithworks team
member starting 30 minutes prior to the service. Team
Members will check-in children, parents will take the
tags from the printer to place on their child.
● All Parents and children will be temperature checked
before entering the Faithworks area. All temperature
checks will be conducted with a contactless
● Only one parent will be allowed in the Faithworks area
for drop off.
● Sick children/adults will not be allowed in the Faithworks area.
- ● One designated parent will be allowed
in the Faithworks area for pick up.
● There will be markers placed on the
the ground in the Faithworks area to help
promote safe social distancing.
- ● A “COVID Cleaning Solution” will be
provided to each Faithworks Classroom,
The team will wipe down all chairs,
countertops, door handles, bathrooms,
and all hard surfaces after every service.
- During Service
- ● The service order will be designed with kids staying in
their seats. Kids are expected to stay at their seats for
games, worship, and all other interactive parts of the
● Children will be encouraged to stay an arm’s length
away from friends.
- Extra Precautions
- ● Children are encouraged to give a thumbs up to friends instead of high fives and hugs!
● Parents, Dream Team, or any Adult should not use the Children’s bathrooms.
● A designated Team Member will wipe down all hard surfaces after each time the bathroom is used. We
will tell Children the bathrooms are for emergencies only!
Faithwork is BACK! Well, actually, we never went anywhere. We’ve been here all along praying
for you, preparing for the return to our physical spaces and providing great online experiences
for your kids.