Covenant Sisters Ministries
First Lady Kimberly Clardy
Director of Covenant Sisters
Our Purpose and Commitment:
Our purpose as a ministry of this local church is to minister to the needs of each and every woman. Understanding that we all come from different backgrounds and have unique needs, we feel it is important to reach out and minister to women by embracing, accepting, and loving them where they are. We believe that God has a distinct plan and purpose for every woman. We pledge ourselves to allow God to teach us how He may use us in His divine plan. Covenant Sisters Ministries is designed to minister to the spiritual, social and personal needs of each woman. We commit ourselves to love, encourage, comfort, protect, forgive, and accept one another in following Christ’s example for our lives.
It is the desire of Covenant Sisters Ministries to effectively minister to your….
- Spiritual Needs
- Relational/Social Needs
- Need for purpose and service
- Need for support and affirmation
How Can I Get Involved?
Come out and participate in the ministry opportunities that are available and provided by Covenant Sisters Ministries. Prayerfully consider joining the team of over 30 wonderful ladies that help coordinate, prepare, and provide various ministries through CSM. If you have any other questions or for more information, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Venues of Ministry:
CSM provides various venues of ministry for women. Presently we offer on-going ministries such as:
- GEMS (God Empowering Moms Supernaturally)
- Mom’s group (available once a quarter and activities vary)
- REAL Women (Righteous Empowered Abundant Living)
- Women’s Support Group for women in their 40’s and 50’s (available once a quarter and activities vary)
- Women of Purpose Widow’s Ministry
- Women of the Word – Women’s Bible Study
- (available every first and third Tuesday of each month offered at both 10 AM and 6 PM in Room 101)
- Benevolence Ministry
- Bereavement meals for funerals (available upon need)
- A ministry developed to help share the gift of encouragement through cards with potential of expanding with phone calls and visitations (available every first Sunday of each month at 5 PM in Room 101)
Additionally, Covenant Sisters provides many other ministry opportunities such as:
- Conferences • Retreats
- Overnight Trips • Relationship Building Activities
- Banquets • Picnics
- Outreach Projects • and Much More
Communication is a key for prosperous and productive ministry. Covenant Sisters is excited to introduce a quarterly newsletter called “Sister 2 Sister”. This will serve as a source to communicate upcoming events, to spotlight women in the local church, and to offer encouragement through devotionals and praise reports. If you are interested in receiving this publication, please contact us via email.